What we share with our customers is the passion to win. When it comes to racing, not just the drivers, but all manufacturers need to give full speed. This serves as basis for our motto: "High Tech, High Speed, High Quality".
Our apprentices are an important part of our team from the first day onwards and their education is a valuable factor for our company. After all, today's apprentices are tomorrow's skilled workers!
Your training is important to us: if you are interested in technology, are skilful and are highly motivated, we would love to hear from you – get in touch with us today! We are looking forward to receive your application and to find out with which assets you enrich our team.
Our excellent apprentice education is done in-house in our own apprentice workshop, where you can develop your theoretical and practical skills.
Pankl wurde im Oktober 2018 vom Bundesministerium für Digitalisierung und Wirtschaftsstandort als Ausbildungsbetrieb staatlich ausgezeichnet.
Please include in your application following documents:
- Full chronological CV
- Application letter and motivation letter outlining your reasons for wanting to start an apprenticeship with us and why we should choose exactly you
- School report for year 8 (Austrian school system)
- Semester school report for year 9 (Austrian school system)
Metal technology – machining technology
Metal technology – engineering technology
- In-house training workshop
- Additional, specialized training once a week (technical qualifications, mathematics etc.)
- Apprenticeship with secondary school graduation certificate
- Specific preparation for the final apprenticeship examination
- Attractive prizes for outstanding and good results at the vocational or final apprenticeship examinations and for the best pupil in each school year (internally)
- Additional 3 days’ holiday with an 1.0 grade average in vocational training collegee
- Exciting daytrips for apprentices
- Apprentice hiking day
- Complimentary workwear
- Occupational healthcare for all health issues
- For further benefits please feel free to send us an inquiry!
We hold regular teaser days between January and May, giving you the opportunity to learn more about your chosen career and our company. And of course, the other way around, our instructors are given the chance to get to know you, your interests and to tell you more about your future perspectives and career opportunities at Pankl.
- Trial workpiece
- Theoretical test